Fohow Guifei Bao is for you, if you never want to visit your gynecologist again or, if you want to get rid of issues like
- Venereal diseases,
- Blocked Fallopian tubes
- Ovarian cysts
- Cervical erosion
- Pelvic inflammation
- Elytritis etc
Guifei Bao is a Qinggong whose origin is from the legend of Concubine Yang, one of the four most beautiful women in ancient China.
A.D. 745, Yang Yuhuan married to Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty. Shew was naturally beautiful with milky skin and splendid figure which made all the powder and paint of the six palaces faded into nothing. For that reason, she became the beloved of Emperor Xuanzong and be conferred the title of Concubine. Before long, her other three beautiful sisters were presented at court and conferred the title of Furen, which is less than Concubine
On local chronicles, Concubine Yang and her sisters often lived for a while of Huaqing Pool located in Mountain Li, which was an exclusive place that Emperor Xuanzong built for them to shower. And when they come out from Mountain Li, they looked more beautiful like lotus flowers just coming out from the surface of water.
Rumor has it that there was an Arcanum, like putting some medicine into a capsule and pushing into a woman’s vagina. We cannot check it out with Concubine Yang now, luckily the Arcanum passed out to the society. But it still was a pity we cannot make clear the components of the Arcanum.
Fohow specialists did an all round research on the arcanum, based on that, they applied means of modern biotechnology and scientific distillation. Now you have a brand new type of pill, Qinggong Pill which is very effective and of great benefit to every woman.
Dragon’s Blood, Rhubarb, Fructus Cnidii, Radix Sophorae, Flavescentis, Borneol, Safflower, Cortex Pseudolaricis, Dry Alum, Catechu, Borax and many more
Qinggong Pill was made according to the traditional Chinese medicine theory, Fohow applied targeting treatment by putting the pill directly into the vagina
- To dredge Governor vessel and conception vessel
- To regulate Yin and Yang balance
- To replenish Qi and blood
- To clear heat
- To detoxify
- To promote blood circulation by removing blood statis
- To eliminate the toxin and waste in body
- To purify blood and remove heat from blood
- To regenerate cell
- To remove necrosis and promote granulation
What Does It Work For?
- Unpleasant smell in the vagina
- Leukorrhea with reddish discharge
- Senile vaginitis
- Trichomonas vaginitis
- Colpitis mycotica
- Pelvic inflammation
- Pruritus vulvae
- Cervical erosion
- Ovarian cyst
- Cervical polyp
- Irregular menstruation
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Diminishing inflammation and sterilization
- Clearing waste
- Vagina constriction and uterus constriction
- Maintaining beauty
- Self Examining: Just one insertion pill is what you need to find out of you suffer gynecopathy or in other words gynecological diseases like pelvic inflammation, irregular menstruation or not
- Self Cleaning: Also with just one insertion pill you can clear away toxin and waste from the vagina
- Self Curing: Very helpful for the treatment of diseases like hysteromyoma, cervical erosion, ovarian cyst etc
- Self Beautifying: Improve facial quality, like paling, tarnishing, splash, xerosis cutis, wrinkled skin etc
- Self Nourishing: Only one Pill per month is all you need to prevent gynecological diseases, constrict your vagina and uterus and regain beauty
So far there are no documented or known side effects, but if you consider the following side effects that might be a reality
- Tightens vagina
- Firms Breast
- Whitish discharge
Buy on Jumia
Yes, Guifei Bao is available on Jumia but ordering from there leaves you with no supervision and guidance of a qualified practitioner. Like modern medicine, herbal medicine is supposed to be administered and monitored. Lack of administration has led to various instances of the use of herbal drugs going wrong.
Just because something is natural does not mean it can be abused. Did you know that drinking to much water can lead to issues?
A quick search on google about Fohow Guifei bao and you would be amazed at the results you would find, so many people across the country testify of the effectiveness of this insertion pill. Lots of barren women have been able to conceive, you don’t believe? Look at this
Does Guifei Bao Help Fertility & Large Fibroids?
One of Qinggong’s strength lies in the clearing of blocked fallopian tubes, balancing of the hormones and nourishing the uterus. Guifei Bao does many more, making it a sure conception product, inserting this pill gives your body especially your reproductive system the ability to self heal.
Honestly it’s miraculous…..
You have tried so many herbal remedies, perhaps you have done surgery but the fibroid grew back and you do not want to operate it again. The question now is can fibroid help you shrink fibroid? Yes. OK, what about large fibroids? Yes also but there is a clause. what is it? It has to be used along with other Fohow Products (link to Fohow products). So best you seek consultation from a health consultant
Can One Use Guifei Bao During Ovulation
No it cannot be used during ovulation, even when inserted and your period comes all of a sudden, you have to remove it immediately.Note: It cannot also be used during pregnancy because it can lead to abortion
How to Use
- Open the aluminum foil bag, check the package
- Dip in water for 5 seconds to make it moist or you can rub aloe vera gel on it
- Loose the thread around it to make it dangle, if you feel the thread on it is to short to use to pull out later, you can tie another thread to it
- Clean your vagina, wipe up. Use the disposable finger-cot to put in the pill into the depth of your vagina and leave the thread ends out
- Change it every 3 to 4 days, when you want to take the pill out, pull the thread gently, clean your vagina
- Wait up to 2 days before you insert another one
- For external use only
- Not to be used by virgins and pregnant women
- Not to be used during menstruation and lactation period.
- Not to be used also immediately before or after menstruation
- Not to be used on a woman who just had an abortion
- Cannot take the place of medicine